Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Pink Party

On Monday night my friends and family surrounded me with love, gifts, prayer, and support. I was so overwhelmed by the amount of people and gifts I was completely speecheless. I tried over and over again to think that night after I got home how in the world I was supposed to thank all of these wonderful people for everyting they have, are, and will be doing for myself and my family. I came to the realization that I dont think I could ever possibly verbalize a thank you for all the love that has been poured out for us. So as a thank you to each of you I would like to take a moment to pray for each individual that has been such a great part of our support system through this tough time in our lives.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you tonight at a loss for words on how I should thank these individuls who have such an amazing servants heart and use it to serve myself and my family. I thank you so much for the way you have blessed me by putting me in the pathway of these loving children of yours Lord. Thank you for sending committed friends who walk with me on this difficult journey and are a tangible expression of your presence. I ask that you multiply their time Lord as they take time away from their families to serve others. I also ask that you bless them abundantly as you see fit Lord. Please open the eyes of my heart Lord to see when these individuals are in need as well and mold me to be the servant to them as they have been to me. In your almighty name I pray. AMEN!!!

The pink party meant so much to me, not for the abundance of gifts or awesome food but to have all of my friends together and see what a wonderful support system God has laid out before me. I know he put each and every individual on my path of life because he knew they would serve a great purpose through my journey and I am so grateful for that. I love each and everyone of you!!! Thank you so much for being a part of mine and my families life!!

"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith." Galatians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment