Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trip to Mayo

Before the journey began I think I was already tired of riding in the car. I just knew that the 13 hour long trip to Mayo Clinic was going to be agonizing but I was so wrong. God blessed me with 13 hours of precious alone time with my husband. We had wonderful conversation, read scripture together, and talked about how Amazing God has been through this. The outpour of love from his children has been so abundant we have almost not missed a beat. With God as our rock and the Amazing support of our family and friends we will get through this and come out on the other side appreciating this wonderful life on earth that God has blessed us with more than we did before. Sometimes we dont realize how beautiful uninterupted time with our loved ones is, wheather it is 13 hours on a road trip or 30 minutes on the couch at home treasure those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment