Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jesus said " Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you" John 14:27

God promises that when we pray about our worries and concerns that he will bring us peace. I think that this is sometimes hard to imagine until you actually experience it. I am privileged to be surrounded by an outstanding number of family and friends that have been praying for me since my day of diagnosis. The prayers that have been lifted up for not only my healing but for my families peace and provision have given us such a sense of peace that we still walk through our days with smiles and laughter. As so many prayers are lifted up on our behalf we are excited to see what God has in store for us. When life throws you challenges lift up prayer and God will always give you peace.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. You have an amazing attitude! It really puts things into perspective for me and my (so very small in comparision) problems. Seeing you handle this in this manner is an inspiration. Love you Kam, and as always, PRAYING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamilah, we love you and have you and your family in our prayers. As I read your blog, I thought what an amazing witness you have! I know HE is with you and we look forward to hearing soon about your recovery! Love.

    ReplyDelete