Wednesday, August 18, 2010

His Chariot Awaits!

On Sunday night (the night before my surgery) I read lots of scripture and numerous devotions. All of them seemed to be talking to me and telling me the same thing; You are in his hands!!! One devotion ecspecially jumped out at me. The devotion talked about that when a trial comes your way put it right into the will of God just as a child climbs into its mothers arms. A child climbs into its mothers arms as if a chariot that rises them above all that is hard, and they do not even know when trials are being experienced, and how much more comforted are those of us who climb into God's Chariot.

I allowed myself that evening when anxious thoughts tried to creep into my mind to climb into that beautiful chariot that My Heavenly Father put before me. I rode that chariot all the way into the operating room with a smile on my face. I knew that he would keep me above all trials and tribulations that had been thrown my way.

When I woke up from surgery I knew everything was going to be okay. Not only had I climbed into that beautiful chariot, and been surrounded by prayer from so many of Gods children but I also knew that God had wrapped his healing arms around me and held me through the whole procedure. "He who dwells in the shelter of the most high will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Please know that you continue to be in my daily thoughts and prayers. You're an inspiration Kam, you truly are.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay in that chariot! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete