Sunday, August 15, 2010

Covered in Prayer!!

Hello All.. I have not been blogging for a few days as you may have noticed. I have been busy spending time with my Amazing family. I feel so blessed to have had surgery postponed so that I could cherish these precious moments before surgery with my little princesses. I will be blogging tonight about my past few days of this journey but I wanted to post something that my friend Emily was so gracious to come up with. I copied and pasted the following from her facebook page.

Kamilah's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and I would love for her to be covered in prayer all day! I know God desires to bring her complete healing. If you are able please comment in 15 minute increments a time you would be willing to pray for her. Thanks so much! We love you Kam :)

If you are able to do this you can go to my facebook wall adn choose a time or comment on this post and I will pass it along to her. I know that 8:00-8:15am is covered and 5:30-5:45am.

Thank you to each and everyone of you that have lifted myself and my family up in prayer over the past few weeks and to those of you that I know are continuing to pray. I love each and everyone one of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment